Saturday, August 29, 2015
L.A. Women's Theatre Festival's
3rd Annual Solo Performer Empowerment Day
Presented by LAWTF in association with The Fremont Centre Theatre.
LAWTF is a critically-acclaimed international Festival which has produced close to 500 extraordinary global solo artists. Founded in 1993 by Adilah Barnes and Miriam Reed, LAWTF holds the distinction of being the oldest Annual Solo Festival in Los Angeles, striving to celebrate powerful solo performers of all disciplines. This year LAWTF presents it's 3rd Annual Solo Performer Empowerment Day, offering a series of dynamic workshops and panels designed to empower and enhance the careers of solo performers, in particular.
Workshops & Panels:
• Creating a Solo Show
• Flying Solo: Marketing a Solo Show
• Working Women: Crafting a Solo Career
• Nuts and Bolts of the Business
• Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
• Hitting the Road With Your Solo Show
• How to Submit a Winning Package for a Solo Festival